digital

advertising.

Advertising Agency

From Local Search Marketing to Targeted Audience Display and Google Adwords, we offer a full suite of intentional, targeted marketing combined with white-glove service. We are digital marketing experts and leverage over 40 years of experience in the legal & marketing industry.

SEM/Google Ad Words.

  • Search engine optimization has the highest profit margin for most, due to its relatively low costs and long-term growth opportunities.

  • Google Adwords is your firm’s direct link to the top of Google’s search results. Google Adwords operates on a Pay-Per-Click basis, meaning you display at the top of search results almost immediately and pay for your advertising when a potential customer clicks your ad.

    • Included: Creative Ad Writing and Design, Detailed Campaign Monitoring and Data Analysis.

Targeted Audience Display Marketing.

  • Targeted Audience Display Marketing uses a variety of information sources to capture audience data and insights, allowing advertisers to show highly relevant ads to a selected audience, at the right time and in the right place. Utilizing our legal intelligence, we can target where your ads appear with almost an infinite number of criteria combinations, such as industry, age, gender, location, etc.

  • Included: Creative Ad Writing and Design, Detailed Campaign Monitoring and Data Analysis

OTT - The newest, shiny object in digital.

  • Reaching cord-cutters and beyond.

  • If you are dedicating a portion of your marketing to traditional TV buys, you may want to consider OTT. Consumers are cutting the cord and adopting internet-based streaming services at an accelerated rate. They are no longer consuming television solely through their TVs but rather taking their television programming with them watching on their smartphones, tablets, and computers.

  • OTT TV (over-the-top television) is a commonly used term for online TV streaming. As nearly 51% of all Americans subscribe to some form of online TV subscription service, including Hulu, Roku, Apple TV, YouTube TV, etc.… we are on the brink of a television revolution. OTT eliminates the need for a cable or satellite subscription as it connects through your personal devices.

  • Included: Data Analysis

Re-marketing.

  • Re-marketing converts window-shoppers. Generally, 2% of consumers convert on the first visit to a website. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online. When consumers are searching online for an attorney, they are typically researching multiple law firms before they ever decide to hire one. For most consumers, serious buying decisions (such as hiring a lawyer) take time and research. This means that people who are looking to hire a lawyer and find your site will most likely leave before they ever decide to call a lawyer. Keeping your name at the front of their minds is essential and can greatly be achieved through retargeting.

  • Included: Creative Ad Writing and Design, Detailed Campaign Monitoring and Data Analysis

contact us today.

Email us at:

info@unlockyourlegend.com

Call us at:

205.650.9622

I'd like more information on:

where we work.

We have offices in Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, and Huntsville, so we can better serve clients across the state of Alabama and Southeast.

While the majority of our clients are located in Alabama, we have experience in a number of states throughout the country. We are available to meet with clients in-person as well as via telephone, Skype, or Zoom. We currently serve clients in Florence, Huntsville, Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Opelika, Auburn, Montgomery, Opp, Mobile, and Lexington (KY).

We believe one of our competitive advantages is being able to serve our clients personally and directly, where they are, something national firms can't do.

 

Contact us today.

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle

205.650.9622

info@unlockyourlegend.com

 

© 2020 by Cartography Consulting, LLC. | Sitemap

Though our principal offers legal services through Cooper Shattuck, LLC, no legal services are offered by Cartography Consulting.